Thursday, April 17, 2008

Randomness...

Today is sort of "the beginning of the end" for my Spring 08 semester. My final lab practical was at 9am. And this afternoon will be my last lecture before final exams next week. I'm excited to be wrapping this one up. It has been an especially trying term. Changing my major and starting into the classes several weeks late coupled with all the crazy life stuff (like moving two times in six months!) have left me worn and ready for a break - along with everyone else who helped me carry this load I'm sure! But, overall, it's a success so I'm not going to complain (well, not anymore ok)...

Some fun highlights from yesterday:

~After dropping Gracie off at school, I took Autumn to the new playground by the river and we had the whole thing to ourselves for almost 2 hours! I pushed her in that swing until my arms nearly fell off. Then we got stuck in the tube slide - do you know how hard it is to slide yourself down one of those when it is wet? Help me, Jesus!

~I got my entire house cleaned while Autumn slept after fun time at the park. (No one but Melanie can understand why this qualifies as a "fun highlight" of my day!)










~After picking Gracie up from school, we met Mike at Chic-Fil-A for dinner and got to actually finish our sentences while the girls made new friends on the inside play area! Then he headed off to FBC for practice and we went home.

~My sister-in-law stopped by (because we live in town and it's easy for people to stop by!) and we got to chat for a while while the girls played on their jungle gym.











~My husband got home before dark! And for the record Wed is his longest work day!

No comments: