Sunday, August 26, 2012

Catching Up...

There is of course so much life that has occurred since my last post. It was almost 9 months ago! We have been busy as usual and I have tried to highlight some of what we've been up to in these past months. I have been working in Labor and Delivery in a nearby hospital. That has been an adjustment to say the least. It's hard to work away from home when your heart is forever there...Mike has been busy with ministry at CLC and starts seminary in 2 days. He's excited to see where the Lord takes him in this journey. The girls are growing so fast and becoming sweet young ladies. Gracie started 5th grade this year (her last year of elementary school) and Autumn started 2nd. We were not able to home school this year like we had hoped. I'm simply trusting the Lord and His timing...

We sold our little house and moved into our beautiful home in April! We are so blessed to be here and are very thankful for the Lord's provision in it!

I've posted some random pictures of different things below! I hope you enjoy :)

Our new house!














Mike's planning trip with the CLC elders to Puerto Rico in April!

The things our poor dog endures belonging to 2 girls with vivid imaginations!

The cowgirls after their Spring Fling at school!


Playing in a summer rain storm!

Gracie won this water bottle at Movies in the Park!

Mike and I escaped for a few days to celebrate our 13th anniversary! We went hiking at Natchez Trace...

Some of the wildlife at the house! So glad there was a window between me and him!
My MIL had surgery and are thankful things are going so well.

The girls getting music lessons from Daddy!

The tree Mike cut down with his tiny hand saw so he could hang his hammock! I think I'll call him John Henry! :)


An awesome lunch with the elder wives! I love these ladies :)

The first 1/2 day of school! Two beautiful girls, inside and out!


The first official day of school! And it also happened to be Autumn's 7th birthday :)

1 comment:

Bryan and Jennifer said...

It's great to see you posting again! I'm always glad to hear what you guys are up to. Where is Mike going to seminary? I'd LOVE to hear from you to chat about it!
Bryan