Saturday, February 5, 2011

Father/Daughter Purity Ball 2011

I am so thankful that I am married to a man who loves his girls and invests in their hearts and lives!  Both of the girls have been sick all week, but we've been praying and hoping that they would be well enough to go to the ball. Autumn has been waiting patiently to go for the past 3 years! I think it would have crushed her little heart if they would have had to miss it! So we made the decision after seeing Dr. Prine early Friday morning that they should be ok to go! :) We spent the afternoon getting ready for the ball. Gracie wanted me to do her hair and make-up (I don't let her wear any make-up in public, but made an exception for such a special occasion!) Autumn, on the other hand, didn't want ANY help! She picked out her own clothes, put on her own make-up, and fixed her own hair! She had everything all planned out...and she wasn't needing anything from me to make her evening perfect :) I decided that it wasn't a battle worth fighting and let her have fun!

They headed out around 4:15 and met some long-time friends, Chris Beck and his two sweet girls at O'Charley's for dinner. Then they headed on over to the ball! Gracie & Autumn were very excited about the punch & candy bar! Gracie told me they had a bar full of all kinds of candy! What a dream come true for little girls (and their Dads for that matter!)...

Pretty girls almost ready to go!




What a beautiful family I'm blessed with! They've got their dancin' shoes on!






At the dance!








The night's complete with great friends, Chris & Taylor :)

No comments: