Tuesday, August 10, 2010

5 Years Old

My baby turns 5 today! She started Kindergarten on the 6th...and now Mike & I have officially graduated from parents of pre-schoolers. Honestly, where has the time gone?!?!

Autumn,

You are a beautiful, hilarious little girl. You make us laugh about one hundred times each day! You are fiesty and I'm pretty sure Sass runs through your veins. You are with deep conviction and not afraid to stand up to anyone regarding them. You're quick to forgive and fiercely protective of your sister, daddy & I. You are learning new things each and every day. You love the Lord and are very direct in your prayers. I admire that. Daddy & I could not be more proud of you. You are a special little girl and we are excited to see what plans God has in store for your life.

Dear Baby Girl. Daddy and I continually pray...

That you may walk (live and conduct yourselves) in a manner worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him and desiring to please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing and increasing in and by the knowledge of God [with fuller, deeper, and clearer insight, acquaintance, and recognition]. Colossians 1:10

We love you very much! Happy Birthday!









No comments: