Friday, November 20, 2009

Life in High Speed...but not internet

The title sums it up.

For the past 6 weeks we have been staying with my parents while we wait for our new home to be ready. It has been wonderful! I'm so thankful for my parents! Dial-up Internet, not so much! :)

Things are moving at warp speed it seems. I only have 3 weeks of class left at APSU. I was officially accepted into the nursing program at Hopkinsville CC, so I will be transferring there in January to finish up my degree! Thanksgiving is upon us and Christmas soon to follow.

Our little family is BLESSED! I'm sorry blogging has been sparse. I look forward to beginning again when we are settled in the new house. Until then...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

1 comment:

The Boyds said...

Yay! Nursing School!

I totally sympathize with the dial-up blues. I too had dial-up in the not-too-distant past.

We miss you guys.