Saturday, August 1, 2009

GPS (God's Plan of Salvation) Music Camp Production

Gracie went to Music Camp last week and just LOVED it! If you know Gracie very well at all you know she loves to sing and dance...









By the time her camp was over both Autumn and I knew all the words too! I'm thankful for our church and all the people who put in so much time and energy to make it a great week for all the kiddos.

Here's a video of Gracie singing her favorite song. And dancing with much intensity! Sorry the camera bounces around quite a bit. I got so tickled at her passionate expressions in this song I could hardly keep the camera still.

I'm very proud of her! She gets all that talent honestly. And not from me.

2 comments:

The Boyds said...

Hope the first day of school went well. I miss you guys!

Holly Mc said...

oh my goodness....you have definitely got a performer on your hands!!