Saturday, July 18, 2009

Should it go....or should it stay?

*Update* Thanks for your comments. And for understanding my posts might be far and few between! :)

Blogging is fun. But I'm busy.

As much as I enjoy it, I fell a lot of anxiety over it sometimes. It's just another thing to keep up with. In August I enter my last pre-nursing semester (Lord willing) and I'm not sure I can afford the time it takes to keep it rolling...

So the question is:

Should it go? Or should it stay?

You will decide. The comments (if there are any) for or against it will be my decision...

Blessings!

3 comments:

The Boyds said...

I think you should just start a stopwatch the next time you post to see how long it takes. Then, once you get busy, you can say to yourself, "ok, the next time I have ?minutes, I'll do a quick post." Then, just forget about it unless you get that much time. If you don't post, we'll all just assume you don't have time. At least that's what I think you should do.

The Boyds said...

And I (Leann) love reading about what's going on with you even if it is infrequently however I would not do so at the expense of your wellbeing. :)

Mike Williams said...

Keep it...I love seeing how we're doing!! haha!!
Love,
Mike