Sunday, May 31, 2009

A Count Down...

In just under two weeks, June 12th to be exact, Mike & I will celebrate 10 YEARS of marriage! What's that? No we didn't get married when we were middle-schoolers. Ahem. Anyway, as I was saying...

10 years!
Years ago I remember wondering where we'd be in 10 years. And for the life of me, I could never have imagined what a journey we'd take to get here! The good times, the hard times, the tears, the laughter. Two beautiful daughters. And we still hold hands in the rain.
Because I'm sentimental and because my man deserves to know how much I love him, I plan to post one great memory each day between now and our anniversary. So come along and enjoy some of the moments that got us here.
And if you are married, go gather up your Love and give 'em a big kiss! I'm convinced a heartfelt smooch covers a multitude of sins! :)

1 comment:

Mike Williams said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear what goodies you have in store for our viewers! Hoping to hear some stuff I've forgotten about! Love ya hun
Mike