Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Post-Thanksgiving greetings friends!


I hope each of you enjoyed a truly blessed Thanksgiving holiday. We most definitely did!

Since our first Thanksgiving married it has been our tradition to celebrate Thursday with the Williams clan and the Saturday following with my brood! This works well for us and ensures a very relaxed time with all family :)


I just wanted to post a few pictures of all the fun. All the pictures from dinner at my Mom's are on her camera...I'll try to wrangle those soon and add them here!


Thanks be unto the Lord. He is Good.


Here's Little Man drummin' along with the rest of the Rockbanders!





Sisters! And other sister in picture above! Jayme...next time we need YOU in here!




My little book-worm...like mother like daughter!




Helping Aunt Krystle!




We are Rock Stars! (AKA - I have no idea what I'm doing)

No comments: