Friday, October 24, 2008

Quick Updates

Well, friends. Another month has flown by. Here we are practically knocking on November's door. Things are going well for our little family of four. We are busy bees no doubt.

Mike is working hard as always. We are praying through some VERY EXCITING changes right now. I will update in more detail when the Lord gives me the "go-ahead". Until then, please join us at the feet of our Savior over His unimaginable blessings!

Gracie & Autumn just returned to school this week after Fall Break. I'll post about our fun week together (with pictures) when I can breath for a few seconds at the same time I'm in front of the computer!

It never fails for my semester's to become increasingly intense as they draw to a close. I'm over half way through this Fall semester now. Only about 5 weeks to go!! Things are going well. I've managed some pretty good grades in some pretty tough classes. I'm glad, but I'll be happy when I cross that finish line for school! I want to thank all of you for your prayers and words of encouragement. The Lord uses them to keep me moving forward...

I'm praying the Lord's blessings on each and every one of you this weekend. Hug your kids, kiss your spouse. Take hold of the time you have and give it wholeheartedly back to the One who transcends time...

Blessings!

No comments: