Tuesday, September 9, 2008

They Call It Fall...

Just wanted to pop in and say hey to all three of you who read this!! :)

Things are going good. We have had a relatively easy transition back into the "fall" schedule.

Gracie likes her new school...yea, Panther Pride...

Autumn loves her MDO class! She thinks eating lunch at her table is about the coolest thing that's happened in her 3 years of life....

Mike is working hard. Our big move to the Grace sanctuary went great. Glory! We're excited to watch God do His Thing....

I'm up to my eyeballs learning A&P....driving the school taxi and every other wonderful thing the Lord has blessed me with!

Yep, life is good.

Study time y'all. I'm out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear CAtrina, Still praying for you during your time of overload! I am so proud of you and I guess you have decided to continue to plug at school and go for the nursing degree. Way to go! love you girlfriend! take care of yourself, so that you can take care of your precious family. In His Grace, pam