Friday, August 8, 2008

The Great 2008 Vacation!

There's just so much to say...

Summer is GONE.

What?

GONE!

I barely wrote entries and I'm just going to tell you it is because I've been too busy enjoying my family and summer freedom to sit in front of the computer.

Also, we have been without Internet service here at the house since the end of May. Why, you ask. Well, because I'm sick of a company who shall remain unnamed (but whose initials are AT&T) charging unreasonable prices for so-so service. I didn't need the Internet since I wasn't in school and with the convenience of the laptop I can always take it with me when I run errands and check email, etc while I sit in my car in the APSU parking lot.

Thank you WI-FI.

The girls get ice cream or some manner of summertime goodness. And I don't have to spend my life savings on DSL.

OK. I feel better.

So if you made it this far, I'll reward you with something worth reading about!

No comments: