Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Little Country Vacation!

We just had so much fun at my parents house over the weekend! We went out on Friday night after Mike left work and had a hotdog & marshmallow roast! It was a little cool, but that made it nice to sit around the fire. Saturday, Mike painted for my Gramma. He's finishing up a project that got started a while back. It was so great sitting around visiting with her, my mom and dad! The girls went 100 miles per hour, nonstop the entire time! They were filthy and exhausted so after a warm bath they slept like the sweet babies they are! What a blessing! Thanks Momma & Daddy! It was a great time of R&R! Tomorrow starts two busy weeks for us. I'll be going through the CNA training that is a pre-req for nursing school. It should be an interesting experience! I'm trusting the Lord to get me through. I am excited though. It will be the first opportunity I have to jump in and do some hands-on work. Ya'll have a good week! We love you!







































No comments: