Thursday, November 1, 2007

Welcome to our Journey

I am blessed to receive inspiration from many people in many ways! This blog comes from one of them!

Like many people, we have family and friends too far away! And for those, this blog will hopefully be a fun way to keep up with this crazy adventure we Williams call life!

As we have recently moved to the middle of nowhere (and love it madly!), along with the move came the beloved "dial-up"...so be patient for pictures as it takes me 400 years to upload them!
I'm excited to get to share with everyone what the Lord is so graciously doing in our lives as Mike & I see each new day together -laughing, loving and learning while we watch our sweet girls giggle and grow! Everyday truly is an adventure around here!

2 comments:

Bdub said...

Did you guys get yer hair cut at the cuttin coral? Well I just thought you did becuz your hair looks flippin sweet! Gosh!!!

peace n luvins,

B~dub and L~auren

Bdub said...

So did you guys get yer hair cut at the cuttin coral? I thought so cuz yer hair looks so flippin sweet! Dang!

peace & luvins,

B-dub & L~auren